Shipping, Returns & Warranty
By purchasing our products, you are aware of and agree to the following policies:
- All shipping rates are weight-based, and are dependent on the chosen shipping option. In-stock orders will be shipped within 3 business days of order placement unless otherwise noticed.
- All orders placed after 3PM Pacific Time will be processed the following business day.*
- We normally do not process same day shipments. Contact us for emergency rush orders (same day processing and shipping).
- For all international shipments, insurance is required & will be included in the shipping cost. For all domestic shipments other than WR Local Delivery, we will require signatures on all deliveries.
- Available shipping carriers include FedEx, UPS and USPS. Please contact us if you wish to use a different carrier. Please note that we may not able to accommodate all requests.**
- Westwood Robotics will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the shipment.
- Westwood Robotics unfortunately cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If your shipping address is a P.O. Box, you will be contacted to change your delivery address.
- Please contact us for any questions or special requests.
*Business days include Monday-Friday except for National Holidays.
**For all international shipments(outside the contiguous United States), the customer will be responsible for any customs and duties fees.
Returns & Exchanges
- All returns must be made via the RMA process described below.
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund.
- The product must be unopened and in its original packaging, or a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the items to Westwood Robotics, unless the return is for defective units.
- When returning items, please package them appropriately to avoid damage during shipment. Westwood Robotics is not responsible for any damage caused by poor packaging and has the right to refuse refunds, replacements, or exchanges if items are damaged upon receipt.
- When returning items, please confirm the return address and note the tracking number to avoid losing shipments. Westwood Robotics is not responsible for lost items.
- Refunds, replacements, or exchanges will not be granted until Westwood Robotics has received the items and deemed them acceptable for refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed from the time the returned items are received.
Please note that Westwood Robotics will not provide any refunds, replacements, exchanges, or repairs without an RMA Number.
Westwood Robotics has the right to refuse your shipment if you have not been issued an RMA Number.
Westwood Robotics reserves the right to deny refunds, replacements, or exchanges if the returned items are deemed unsatisfactory or non-defective by Westwood Robotics. In such an event, Westwood Robotics will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
To submit items to Westwood Robotics for repairs, or if you would like to return your items for an exchange, refund, or replacement, you must do the following before sending your items:
- All products must be returned to the original point of sale. If your retailer is unable to assist, they will go through the RMA process or guide you to the RMA form.
- You must go through the appropriate product self-checklist and identify the error code associated with your items.
- Fill out the RMA Form with the relevant information, including the error code. If there is no error code, please choose N/A. Send your filled RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the RMA Form has been submitted, you will receive an email containing your RMA Number and shipping information.
- After receiving an RMA Number, you may ship your items to Westwood Robotics.
- Returned packages should include:
- The RMA# on the outside of the package.
- A printed copy of RMA form or RMA issuance email.
- A printed copy of your order invoice (if available).
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail so that our team may contact you with any questions.
Westwood Robotics reserves the right to charge customers for parts and labor if the returned items are deemed non-defective by Westwood Robotics. In such an event, Westwood Robotics will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
Westwood Robotics is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to Westwood Robotics unless the items are deemed defective by Westwood Robotics. This also applies to exchanges or incorrectly-ordered products. Westwood Robotics is not responsible for the cost of return shipping to the customer unless the items have been deemed defective by Westwood Robotics upon evaluation.
Please contact us if you cannot access the RMA form.
Unless otherwise noted, Westwood Robotics warranties its products against defects for 1 year.
You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper use of the product, evidence of tampering/disassembly, or accidental damage. Burnt motors, PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty, but we are always willing to repair with a minimal charge.
Modification of the products may also void the warranty.